Friday, January 08, 2010

Hello blog, you're still here

Friday fill-ins

1. There are places I remember.
2. A mind can blow those clouds away.
3. Standing in the dock at Southampton.
4. I read the news today oh boy.
5. He went out tiger hunting with his elephant and gun.
6. I'm fixing a hole where the rain gets in and stops my mind from wandering .
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to trying to sleep in this suffocating heat, tomorrow my plans include keeping cool and Sunday, I want to get out of going to the lunch I have to go to, but I know I can't!
FFI

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Did the elephant scare the tiger? Have a great weekend!

Mariposa said...

Nice answers. Enjoy your weekend!


Mariposa's Friday Fill-ins!

DigiscrapMom said...

Enjoy your weekend :) You deserve it.

Janet said...

suffocating heat...sigh...freezing my tatas off here!

You know...I always thought he was saying: "standing in the darkness of hampton" so it was cool to know the real words.

Kwizgiver said...

Welcome back to the blogerhood! Glad I checked for signs of life.