Friday, June 19, 2009

Friday Fill-ins

1. All children alarm their parents, if only because you are forever expecting to be alarmed. Just relax, stop mollycoddling and let kids be kids once in a while.

2. Show me a good loser and I will show you a good sport.

3. Gluttony is like eating an entire box of chocolate liqueurs at one time.

4. Too bad that all the people who know how to run the country are busy running it and, therefore, you can sit back, do nothing and just whinge about them.

5. I have yet to hear a man ask for advice on how to combine alcohol and more alcohol.

6. It is impossible to think of any good meal, no matter how plain or elegant, without food or drink in it.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to red wine and football, tomorrow my plans include cooking a big batch of lamb curry for my sister's b'day dinner and Sunday, I want to recover from said b'day bash!

4 comments:

Mariposa said...

Great answers! Have a nice weekend :D

Mariposa's Friday Fill-Ins

annies home said...

my grandmother used to say that all the time to me I love it

Lori L. Clark Art said...

Drink a glass of wine for me! :)

Janet said...

mmmm, curry!