Friday, May 22, 2009

Friday Fill-ins

1. Moving house is a pain.

2. Feel free.

3. My best quality is the best of a bad lot.

4. The bigger picture is often more important than the details.

5. In nearly 10 years, I've done bugger all.

6. To crank the stereo up is what I need right now!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to Langy's retirement function, tomorrow my plans include not much and Sunday, I want to watch the Saints win their 9th straight game and maybe meet a flickr contact from the USA!
FFI

7 comments:

Life Scraps and Patches said...

I really like your answer to # 4, wish I'd thought of it. Have a good weekend.

Anonymous said...

Great answers! Happy TT!

Anonymous said...

Ach! I hate moving. It is such a pain! I liked your answer for 5, "done bugger all" Language is a wonderful thing :-D

Have a great weekend!

Janet said...

omg you're meeting a flickr person, how COOL!!!

Julie said...

Crank it up & have an awesome weekend!

Kwizgiver said...

Love your answers! Enjoy your weekend.

Shirl said...

oh how cool on the flickr contact! hope your weekend went well!