Friday, March 13, 2009

Friday Fill-ins

1. When I look to the left, I see the view out my window.

2. Probably one of the rooms in the granny flat up on top of the rise is the room that has the best view in my home.

3. Let it ME work.

4. Dirty deeds done dirt cheap!

5. Paying taxes is a responsibility that all qualified citizens must share.

6. If you have any spare cash feel free to give it to poor impoverished me.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching the NAB Cup Grand Final, tomorrow my plans include family dinner for the overseas relatives who are visiting and Sunday, I want to take it as it comes!

2 comments:

Janet said...

Hope the visit is going well! Talk to you soon :-)

Kwizgiver said...

I couldn't resist the answer for #4, either.

Hope you have a good weekend!