Friday, February 06, 2009

Friday Fill-ins

1. Please don't tell me lies.

2. Can you make me coffee in the morning?

3. The color of the ocean makes me want to float away!

4. I have a craving for nothing right now.

5. If my life had a pause button, I'd pause it about 30 years ago.

6. Eyes are the true indicators of intent, not words.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to trying to keep cool enough to sleep, tomorrow my plans include probably going to Warburton and soak in the river - it's going to be 43C and Sunday, I want to go to the family dinner to farewell Holly - she's off to England for 12 months!
FFI

3 comments:

Shadow said...

yikes, you guys are sure having it hot this summer. hope it breaks soon!

Janet said...

Can't wait to see the pics from the river!

Kwizgiver said...

Hope you have a cool weekend!