Friday, December 19, 2008

Friday Fill-ins

1. Said the night wind to the little lamb, you might be tasty but I prefer ham.
2. The first Noel, the angel did say, was badly planned, a terrible day.
3. Let's go ramblin' there, Over the hills and everywhere.
4. It came upon the midnight clear, and filled the moon so full of fear.
5. Let your hips be heavy, Let your heart be light.
6. And the thing that will make them ring is the carol that you sing ohohoh yeah.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to well, it's evening already and I'm sitting in front of the fire with a glass of red. Three weeks into Summer and the fire is lit! Blech! tomorrow my plans include catching up with a sister or two and Sunday, I want to finish my Christmas shopping!
FFI

1 comment:

Janet said...

lucky for the lamb!
I'm baking cookies and just uploaded some shots to facebook ;-)