Friday, August 08, 2008

Friday Fill-ins

1. You know you're old when the music is too loud.

2. My heart is divided between staying and leaving.

3. Warmth is what I need RIGHT NOW!

4. I have felt the edge of reason, I have known the depths of despair.

5. Gah, won't these people buy some books!

6. Cure me as soon as you can!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to fireplace, red wine, football tomorrow my plans include friends' engagement party and Sunday, I want to have a productive day!
FFI

4 comments:

Shadow said...

productive and sunday in one sentence... i'm impressed!

Kwizgiver said...

Oh, I love your music is too loud answer!

Janet said...

Hmmm...well, then I must not be too old yet, cause I was a bit disappointed that the music at the Led Zeppelin Laser show wasn't louder...so I blasted Zep in the car all the way home!

Literary Feline said...

My husband has the opposite problem as #1. The older he gets, the louder he needs his music to be. :-)

I hope you are enjoying your weekend, Julie.