Friday, July 25, 2008

Friday Fill-ins

1. I believe whatever doesn't kill you is a good thing.

2. If you're good at something, do it!

3. Why so quiet?

4. Something is out there, it's blocking the view.

5. If my life were a sitcom, it would be titled Drifting.

6. Sitting on my back porch [if you don't have one, use your imagination] I see the jungle.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to not much, a few drinks and maybe watch the football on TV, tomorrow my plans include work and then a BBQ at a friend's place and Sunday, I want to be smiling at another Saints win!
FFI

11 comments:

Janet said...

oooh a bbq, what fun!

Jack said...

Have a great weekend, enjoy your BBQ :)

Lucy said...

enjoy those great plans! :)

ShannonW said...

Drifting is a good sitcom name. Have fun at the barbecue.

Julie said...

I love your #1, that one was tricky!

gary rith said...

is that Australian rules football? knocking each other around sans pads and helmets?

K said...

Enjoy your BBQ and football this weekend!! Happy Friday!

Kwizgiver said...

Ah, love the sitcom title.

stephanie said...

#4 - very funny, and such a great point of view!

Enjoy the weekend; good luck with your footballers.

Shirl said...

go Saints!!!!

Literary Feline said...

I love the title of your sitcom! That says so much despite being only a one word title.

I hope you have a great weekend, Julie.