Friday, May 09, 2008

Friday Fill-in



1. The lasagne had an extra secret ingredient; it was my finger and its blood!
2. I see grey skies through my window.
3. Right now, I need coffee.
4. Home is where I went Thursday night; it was chaotic. People over for dinner, much red wine. No-one found my finger but the lasagne was a big hit!
5. Why does a Tetanus shot hurt so much?
6. All I can think of is the pain - in my arm (see above) and in my head (see further above).
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to an early night, tomorrow my plans include family bbq for Mother's Day and Sunday, I want to hopefully have a shower without having to wear a plastic bag on my hand!

FFI

11 comments:

Janet said...

Wish your Mom a happy mother's day for me :-)

Melli said...

Oh dear... I think I'm glad no one found the finger! Sorry to hear of your troubles! Tetanus shots DO hurt... I always wondered why too!

Anonymous said...

Hope you are feeling better.
You have reminded me, I do need a tetnus shot! OUCH!

Jack said...

I hope your Mother's Day bbq goes better then your Thursday Dinner! Careful with those knives! lol

Have a great Mother's Day :)

Sandy M said...

OUCH! Hope it gets better soon.

OMH said...

OWIE...... At least Lasagna is RED so no one noticed! Can I buy you pair of kitchen scissors?

Outnumbered 4 to 1 said...

Ouch... Sounds like you need to get some rest. Hope you bbq is lots of fun! Here's to hoping you get a shower without the plastic baggy.

michelle said...

Yikes! I hope your finger is better soon! Have a great weekend!

Tasha said...

Ouch!! Hope your finger heals soon! You can view mine here.

ratmammy said...

all i can say is YUCK!! HAHA!!! I think i may not eat lasagna for a while......http://ratmammy.blogspot.com/

Literary Feline said...

The skies here were gray most of the day too. I am glad your lasagne was a big hit!

Have a great weekend, Julie.