Thursday, April 03, 2008

Yesterday...

The plan was to see the quack to see what drugs are available to fight this bloody addiction but I couldn't get an appointment till next week. So next week it is.
So I visited some friends and got sucked into playing Wii games. Haha, too much fun! I aced them at tennis but I suck at bowling. Got this major fade to the left happening. We all sucked at golf!
Annie has a phone the same as mine except it's pink, so Phone had a girlfriend for the day. :) You can see their day out here if you're so inclined.

3 comments:

Janet said...

I haven't played with a Wii yet, but I was called an idiot savant because of my Guitar Hero skills!

Julie said...

Wii is probably good exercise in a nerdy kind of way. Guitar Hero appeals :)

Shirl said...

I'm not surprised you did well at Tennis!