Saturday, March 15, 2008

Friday Fill-in

1. Contact may cause a nasty rash.
2. The parties hereto do mutually agree to disagree.
3. Disney parks are places I'll probably never visit.
4. A cigarette sounds really good right about now!
5. I positively am, right here, right now.
6. Flickr, particularly this group, always makes me smile :-)
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to meeting up with a bunch of people I used to work with, tomorrow my plans include work as usual and Sunday, I want to keep cool. Stinking hot weather all weekend!

The place to be.

10 comments:

Janet said...

#4: does not!

#6: me too!

Can you go for a swim?

Julie said...

Don't worry, I resisted.

A swim sounds mighty fine. Maybe I'll go visit Clare, jump in the river.

Barb said...

LOL.. we matched almost exactly with our answers to #1 :)

Kathy N said...

#2 we matched exactly!

Are you a former smoker too? ;-)

bundle-o-contradictions said...

#2: **giggle**
#5: *big grin*
Happy Friday! :)

3rdEyeMuse said...

thanks for the grin & have a great time with the friends. :)

Shelley said...

The photos on your site are beautiful! I need to live like #5!

Kwizgiver said...

Love your answers! Good luck with quitting smoking.

CJ said...

I enjoyed your answers, as always.

cjh

Shirl said...

sounds like a Fantastic Friday!