Saturday, February 23, 2008

The dreaded day three

And it's a Friday too. So, no pub after work. That's just too dangerous. I'm just going to pretend that it's a day 2 'cos they're easier to deal with.
Another crappy start to the day with another dirty great spider in the loungeroom. Fortunately Laurie was still home and dealt with it. Then Sylvia fell down the stairs and hurt her back and elbow, nothing serious though but she'll be bruised and stiff for a while. Smashed a couple of glasses too. So far no-one's rung to tell me we owe them money so that's a positive.
I feel like I've been doing this forever but it's only been 2 weeks. So, although not completely to plan, I reckon it's going okay so far. Could be better, but could be a lot worse too. This is further than I've ever got before without giving in and not bothering at all. So woohoo me.

1 comment:

Janet said...

I'm glad Sylvia is ok, and UGH on the spider. UGH!