Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Day 4

Pretty much more of the same. The headache seems to be diminishing but the concrete is still there. I had one cigarette yesterday. Just one. Woohoo! That was after dinner. A friend was over and she smokes, of course. They all do. So I had one of hers. I have to tell you that nicotine gum and red wine just don't mix well!
Anyway, said friend left a couple on the table in case I got desperate. So I had one this morning. I don't really know why 'cos I didn't really want it. I was just being weak. But I'm at work now and there's nothing to tempt me here. Usually, by now, I'd have had probably at least 4 so I don't think I'm doing too badly.
Time for coffee and a Phone photo......

3 comments:

Shirl said...

you're doing great, girl!

I like these diary/journal entries.

Hang in there!

M.E. said...

I'm glad you haven't given up! Here's a new mantra for you:

Just one WILL hurt.

C'mon, don't make me do this alone!

Janet said...

ok...can I just say that here you are trying to quit and she's leaving you butts? Hmmm...bit of sabotage, methinks.

Good for you, tho! I love reading these entries, I really do :-)