Saturday, January 19, 2008

Friday Fill-in

1. The last compliment I got was from a customer; he/she said I was very helpful.
2. I'm reading Magician by Feist, Dangerous Lady by Martina Cole.
3. I woke up today and thought no more spiders, yeah!
4. Why does it do that?.
5. The last thing I ate was a banana.
6. January... the month of birthdays.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a spider-free bedroom, tomorrow my plans include possibly an AbFab session, although that's not set in concrete and Sunday, I want to who knows, I'm still waiting for the world to surprise me!

Here's the place to play.

8 comments:

Janet said...

y'all have scary spiders there too!

Heather said...

Eek - spiders?! I do hope they stay out of your bedroom!

Have a good weekend!

Julie said...

They will now - I fumigated the room. Nearly poisoned myself in the process!

Lori's Light Extemporanea said...

Great snapping buttocks! What a riot!

Spiders are ok, but not while you're sleeping. Of course, y'all's spiders are a whole lot more scary than ours. Happy Friday!

Anonymous said...

I'm with you on January, though for my family, February is even worse.
Enjoy your weekend.

The Land of Rozz said...

I hate spiders especially around where I'm trying to sleep! That Great Snapping buttocks is hilarious to me.

Kwizgiver said...

I can't wait until you surprise us with the world's surprise!

Happy weekend!

Literary Feline said...

A banana sounds really good right now . . . Oo. You've reminded me that my dad's birthday is coming up. Gotta decide what to get him. I hope you have a great weekend.