Saturday, December 22, 2007

Friday Fill-in

1. Snow White and the Seven Dwarves.
2. I'm looking forward to next week, a whole week off! Woohoo!.
3. JRR Tolkien is the best author ever!
4. One of my favorite old tv shows is Countdown.
5. I'm done with my so-called mates who are at G-Man's factory Christmas party right now while I have to work. I hate them all.
6. The most enjoyable thing around the holidays is not having to work!!!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to the Tav, tomorrow my plans include work and maybe more Tav and Sunday, I want to finish the calendars I'm making for family folk!

Go here to play. You know you want to.

5 comments:

Janet said...

Whyyyyyyyyyyy are you disgruntled? I like it better when you're gruntled!

Julie said...

#5 is why.

Literary Feline said...

I like having time off for the holidays. I am sorry you had to work instead of going to the party with your friends. I wouldn't be liking them much in that moment either. :-)

Julie said...

They were having a bbq and it rained. hehehehe.

Theresa said...

Liked your snow answer, very creative- yes I love having time off work!! Hope your time off will make you (as janet put it) gruntled again :)