Tuesday, November 20, 2007

There are none so blind.......

A while ago I went looking for my thongs and haven't been able to find them anywhere. I haven't worn them since last summer so haven't seen them since. (For those of you who speak a foreign language, thongs are flip-flops.)Now, everyday I go out to the car and put the computer on the floor behind the driver's seat. I get to work and take the computer out of the car. I finish work and put the computer on the floor behind the driver's seat. I get home and take it out again. I do this six days a week. Where were my thongs, my bright blue, won't blend in with anything thongs? In the car, on the floor behind the driver's seat. Found them this morning.

4 comments:

Janet said...

thongs are underwear; flip flops are flip flops! Whatchu doin' with your undies in the back seat, eh?

Julie said...

Like I said, for those of you who speak a foreign language....

thongs

Diane and Jack said...

lmao - I am thinking the same thing as Janet.
;)

Shirl said...

funny how the language changes!! *grin*