Saturday, November 17, 2007

Friday Fill-in

1. The things I give thanks for are my healthy family, the genius of Robert Smith and my Canon 5D.
2. My favorite tradition is the cigarette after sex.
3. The best part about today will be when the damned phone stops ringing while I'm trying to do this!
4. My favorite food is Italian, no Indian, no mum's roast spuds or quite possibly the juicy pear I just had for lunch.
5. My whole life was the most embarrassing thing that ever happened to me.
6. After a big meal, I usually burp.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a drink at the Tav, tomorrow my plans include selling books by the truckload and Sunday, I want to be relaxed!
Go here if you'd like to play along.

5 comments:

Serena said...

Wow, you sell books by the truckload? Or is that just a figure of speak? :)

Serena
ChatnChill

Julie said...

Hehe, I wish it wasn't just a figure of speech.

Janet said...

JULES!!!

as for #6, it made me laugh!

Julie said...

WHAT!!!?
#6 is true. Maybe I should have used that for #5 as well. :)

Literary Feline said...

I am glad you are still enjoying that camera! :-)

Sometimes I am right there with you with #5. I hate those days.

I hope you have a good weekend and here's hoping you sell lots and lots of books!