Thursday, November 29, 2007

Email problems

The boss's sister sent me an email last week to pass on to Laurie. Unfortunately she has something wrong with her computer and I'm getting that same email hundreds of times each day. I've already deleted 200 today and there are 208 still to come! So if I'm not answering your emails it's because they're getting caught up in the endless stream. I blocked the address and restarted my computer today - the email's no longer swamping my inbox but it is still coming through and getting in the way of important stuff! Grrrrrr!

Edit: It's now 3.30pm and I'm finally able to view my emails without any more of *that* email clogging up the works. And, lo and behold, the computer's stopped its go-slow and is back to normal speed. Coincidence? I think not.

No comments: