Saturday, October 13, 2007

Friday Fill-in

1. Once upon a time there were three bears.
2. No screaming and kicking here!
3. Don't mix white tea and ginger.
4. Way down inside, you need loooooooooooooooove
5. Keys get lost; locks are a mixed blessing.
6. Have you seen The Cure? They're so AWESOME!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to keeping warm, tomorrow my plans include staying at a friend's place to avoid the kids' party - heavy and death metal till 6am just ain't my thing! and Sunday, I want to go home to a clean and tidy house!

From the Snapery (but not for much longer it seems)

3 comments:

Janet said...

oooh I love your answer to #4!!!

Julie said...

Hehe, thought you might. :)

Literary Feline said...

Sunday seems to be the day for cleaning. Haha

I'm with you about the heavy and death metal. I hope you have a good weekend!