Friday, August 10, 2007

Thursday Thirteen

Things I like beginning with P:

1. Page, Jimmy - anyone surprised by that? :)
2. Plant, Robert "Percy" - or that?
3. Peter - my brother.
4. Pictures of you - one of my absolute favourite songs. From Disintegration by The Cure, of course. (3 sleeps to go!!!!)
5. Peace - one day maybe. When women are in charge and don't have to keep trying to prove they have the biggest dick.
6. Paula - my sister. Not the one in Africa, the one from Mars.
7. Poppa - what the grandkids call my Dad.
8. Pepper - food a bit bland? Just hit it with a bit of freshly ground black pepper.
9. The Postman - everyone bags the shit out of this film but I like it. But then, it's got Kevin in it. :)
10. Pirates of the Caribbean - one and two for sure. Jury's still out on #3.
11. Potter books - despite the hype and the grief the last one caused me.
12. Playing - with camera, with guitar, with the people inside this computer. :)
13. Pockets - I don't carry a handbag so pockets are essential.
T13

3 comments:

Janet said...

mmm, pirates and percy, YUM!

Julie said...

mmmm indeed :)

Shirl said...

a great list!!!