Friday, August 10, 2007

Summer...

Madame PercyDeppSnape is Creating a Connection again this week. The theme is Summer.
So here are a few summer type pics.
1. One of the many views along the Great Ocean Road - a beautiful road to wander along when the weather's fine.
2. The Canvas Hilton. Hope to get it out again in November for the Queenscliff Music Festival.
3. A tall ship. If I was the ocean going type I'd prefer to be out there in fine, summery weather. NOT in the wild and windy stuff we're currently having.
4. Christmas. Yep, Christmas is in Summer.

 
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Janet said...

lol canvas hilton...what's that on the right side of the picture?

Thanks for playing!

Julie said...

I think it's a tree. And you're welcome. :)

Shirl said...

and Christmas in July. And Summer in November. I love it!!!!

Anonymous said...

oh, I LOVE the first one!! Beautiful!

Unknown said...

The ship is fantastic. I totally forgot about Christmas in summer. Makes my brain sort of wonky to think of it! LOL