Saturday, August 25, 2007

Friday fill in

1. I see books, books and more books!
2. I hear radio TripleR (rrr.org.au). Currently playing jazzy stuff which I don't like, but in 45 minutes it'll be the British music show, which I do like!
3. I touch the keyboard.
4. I taste cajun beef in a herb and garlic turkish roll which I've just had for lunch.
5. I smell old books.
6. I sense trepidation.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to the Saints winning (hence the sense of trepidation), tomorrow my plans include work and not much else and Sunday, I want to have someone else cook for me!

from Ms Snape

3 comments:

Shirl said...

Nice fill-ins!

Janet said...

and here I thought #6 was due to ghosts in the bookshop!

Julie said...

Haha, the ghosts just give me a sense of annoyance when they push books off the shelves.