Saturday, August 11, 2007

Friday fill in

1. My commute is two minutes from home to shop.
2. Leafy best describes my neighborhood.
3. My neighbors have just separated.
4. "The Acorn on Forest" in The Basin is my favorite place to eat that's close to home.
5. If there's one thing I'd change about my community, it would be to increase the numbers who read and buy their books from my shop!!
6. The thing I miss most about the town (city/area/swamp) I grew up in is the extended family.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a drink at the Tav, where I shall drink in moderation!, tomorrow my plans include babysitting my brother's kids and Sunday, I AM GOING TO SEE THE CURE!!!!!!

7 comments:

Janet said...

Do you know...I don't think I know a single song by the Cure! You need to post a video from youtube or something! Have a GREAT weekend, and thanks, as always, for playing :-)

Love the name of the restaurant, btw!

Julie said...

What??????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!
They've been around for 30 years! I'll see what I can find.

MommaBoo said...

Enjoyed your answers.

Yay for the Cure! Have a wonderful time!

Happy Weekend!

Anonymous said...

You will have so much fun seeing The Cure. Not like I know, but you are so excited.

I would buy books from you!

Kwizgiver said...

OMG!!! I feel like a sixteen year old hearing that you're going to a Cure concert!!!! Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!!

Shirl said...

I am SOOO happy for you, girl!

Julie said...

I feel like a 16 year old too!! Tomorrow, tomorrow....
Thanks for visiting guys. :)