Friday, July 20, 2007

Well, well, my theory is blown...

Guy just ordered a Harry Potter - wants to support us and not the big guys. I wonder if I can get another copy now, otherwise I won't have one to read! I also wonder when I'm going to get them.

Edit: My supplier just called - he doesn't get his stock till next week sometime. He wasn't aware of this till he called the distributor today. The distributor is only supplying the major chain stores, who've ordered hundreds, for the official Saturday release. Small operators, like me, have to wait a week before we get our stock. That's their policy and they don't give a stuff about us little people. It stinks. I am a little bit more than annoyed.

Alliance Distribution Services - bastards!

4 comments:

Cat. said...

That's just wrong! Wow--what a bummer!.

Diane and Jack said...

I am sitting reading thinking that just sucks.

Julie said...

I'm still fuming.

Miscellaneous-Mum said...

How unfair!!!!

That really really sucks. The more I think about it, the worse it gets.