Friday, July 27, 2007

Thursday Thirteen#17

Things I like beginning with N:

1. Nanna - I think I've written about my Nanna before. Still vivid in my memory.
2. Noodles - so versatile.
3. Numenor - home of the Dunedain, men of Middle Earth.
4. New Order - one of my favourite bands. Like a phoenix risen from the ashes of Joy Division.
5. Nick Cave - another favourite. Saw him on Letterman the other night, with Grinderman. Losing the hair but still got the moves!
6. Nick Riewoldt - star centre-half forward for the Saints.
7. Nieces - Holly, Georgia and Taya.
8. Nephews - James and Evan.
9. Nature - love the natural world. Hate what we're doing to it.
10. New - I love having new toys to play with (camera, car, guitar are my fave toys).
11. Nobody's Fault But Mine - great Zep tune. Both versions.
12. New Zealand - where LOTR was filmed. Haven't been there yet but I will get there. Beautiful scenery. Don't think they could have picked a better place to represent Middle Earth.
13. Never Mind The Bollocks, Here's The Sex Pistols - I remember that the major chain stores wouldn't stock this record and when I saw it in an independent store I bought it on principle. Turned out to be well worth it. "I am an anarchist!"
T13
And I can't believe that I left Maton out of my M list last week. My Maton guitar - how could I forget that! Shame on me.

3 comments:

Janet said...

Got a mo mo mo mo monkey on my back back back back! Great song!

Diane and Jack said...

Had to look up an image for #5 - oh. cute.
Agree with #9 & #12

Julie said...

Dunno if I'd refer to Nick Cave as cute. I always thought he's a bit odd looking. Almost handsome but not quite right, if you know what I mean. Great music though, great music.