Friday, July 13, 2007

Thursday Thirteen#17

Things I like beginning with L:

1. Led Zeppelin - the band that inspired me to pick up the guitar.
2. Lullaby - Cure song I'm expecting to hear live in exactly one month's time. (Counting the days? Who me?)
3. Lord of the Rings - my favouritest book ever. Don't mind the film version either.
4. Legolas - a character from said book, portrayed pretty well by Orlando Bloom. ;)
5. Liverpool - I'm planning to go back for the first time in 2010.
6. Lennon, John - I miss him, still after all these years.
7. Language - essential for communication.
8. Life - don't particularly like mine a lot of the time but, well, where would I be without it?
9. Legs - definitely not mine! Long, lean, male legs are more like it.
10. Levis - I've never, ever in my whole life owned a pair of Levis. I feel deprived.
11. Listening - people who hear but don't listen annoy me immensely.
12. Landscapes - love a good landscape. I've seen some awesome examples on flickr.
13. Love - still hoping....
T13

4 comments:

Janet said...

I heart my levis! I love #s 1 (doh), 3 (duh), 4 (no, REALLY), 6 (sob) and I'm with you on #13. I'd love to visit Liverpool, too :-)

Suprina said...

Great Thursday 13!

impwork said...

Not sure how long its been since you've been to Liverpool but if it's more than a few years prepare yourself for a shock at just how much has changed. There is so much building work at the moment and so many eyesores are either being done up or demolished. The sky line is cluttered with tower cranes in the city centre. Not everyone is happy with it but I think it's making a big positive difference to the city.

Julie said...

1967 was the last time I was there so I'm expecting lots of changes. Thanks for the info.