Saturday, July 14, 2007

Friday fill in

1. The last book in the Wheel of Time series is the book I'm most looking forward to reading in the summer of 2009.
2. Dogs next door bark and bark and bark.
3. Rome is a town I'd like to explore.
4. Silly people are far too numerous.
5. I'm longing to take a really really really great photograph.
6. Heights are so scary!
7. What are you doing this weekend? Tonight I'm looking forward to a bottle of red and watching the Saints win. Ha!, tomorrow my plans include the medieval party at home and Sunday, I want to sleep but I've another party to go to!

From Madame Snape

4 comments:

MommaBoo said...

Party, party, party!

Have fun and be safe

Happy Friday

Janet said...

lots to do and not enough time to do what you want...hate that!

Kwizgiver said...

Hopefully you will be take a really really really great photograph at one of your parties this weekend? :-)
Allison

Diane and Jack said...

You do take great photos and I agree about the heights...

You sound like your going to be one big party animal this weekend.

Have a good time!