Friday, June 29, 2007

Thursday Thirteen#16

Things I like beginning with J:

1. John - my dad. :)
2. James - my eldest nephew.
3. Jimmy Page - guitar hero numero uno.
4. Jack Sparrow - sexiest pirate ever.
5. Jordan, Robert - author of the Wheel of Time series. I just wish he'd hurry up with #12, the last book.
6. John Ronald Reuel Tolkien - I've lost count of how many times I've read Lord of the Rings. Love it to death.
7. Johnnie Walker - unfortunately, I can only ever afford the red label.
8. Jacuzzi - haven't got one but I sure would like one.
9. Jamming - on the geetar. Don't do it often enough these days.
10. John Lennon - another hero. A life cut tragically short. I often wonder how he would have approached the Iraq debacle and whether he'd have made a difference. I like to think he would have.
11. Joy Division - great band. Another life cut short. :(
12. Just Like Heaven - a Cure track I'm hoping to hear live very soon!!!!
13. Janet/Percy/Mrs Jack - Likes Led Zep, Tolkien, Pirates so how could you go wrong?. Lotsa fun! :)
T13

6 comments:

Janet said...

omg, thank you for making me lucky #13!!!

You know...I almost burst into tears when that first chord of It's Been A Hard Day's Night sounded at Love...and hearing John's and George's voices, laughing, so alive...ahhhh, man, ahhhh man.

Julie said...

I should have put you in at #3 seeing as there's 3 of you. :)
I would've cried too. Big sooks that we are.

Shirl said...

sooks . . . rhymes with chooks?

My J's.

Jesus.
Joy.
January.
June.
Jeff, my brother.
Jeff, my friend who passed nine years ago.
Justice.
Jumping.
Josh Groban.
Jack-o-lanterns.
Jaguars.
Jungles???
Jacks . . . the old game.

I think I made 13

Julie said...

Yes to sooks and chooks.
Jungles? I can just see you thrashing away through the undergrowth, camera in hand, orange hat on top.

Shirl said...

absolutely with the orange hat! and instead of a machete, I'd carry me loppers.

However, I want to change Jaguar to the one right in front of me that I was too sleepy to see . . .

Julie!!!!!

**duh**

Julie said...

aww shucks :)