Friday, June 22, 2007

Thursday Thirteen #15

Things I like beginning with I:

1. Ice - preferably in a good scotch or vodka.
2. Inside - best place to be in winter.
3. In My Time of Dying - great, great tune off Physical Graffiti by Led Zeppelin.
4. In the Light - ditto.
5. Intuition - trust it.
6. Intelligence - I think I have some, even if I don't always use it.
7. Ireland - a place I'd like to visit.
8. Igloos - dunno why, I just think they're cool.
9. Isengard - have to throw in a Tolkien reference somewhere along the line. :)
10. Intimacy - I could do with some.
11. Illuminated letters - I love these in the old medieval manuscripts.
12. Idiosyncracies - everyone has their own. Some are endearing, some are not.
13. Illumination - I prefer to be able to see what I'm doing. (Well, not always. ;))
T13

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I heard winter in Melbourne is colder than Brisbane's. *shudders* I can't stand winter....can't wait for the summer to come!

I love illuminated letters too, and all things medieval. There's going to be a Medieval Fayre around here. =)

Anonymous said...

I love Isengard, too.

Julie said...

Welcome to both of you, thanks for visiting. :)

Anonymous said...

#6 and #7 apply to me also. I would have added ice cream to my list tho...a necessity of life for me :) Great TT list. Happy Friday!

Julie said...

I really have to be in the mood for ice cream. Definitely not this time of year!

Joanne said...

"Igloos - dunno why, I just think they're cool." No pun intended, right? Ha ha ha.

Can I just say-(and excuse ME for getting teenagery) OMG! YOU'RE GOING TO SEE THE CURE!?!?! That is freakin' awesome and I am insanely jealous! I wonder if they are touring the US.

Thanks for checking out my T13 of embarrassing tunes. Have a great weekend!

Julie said...

It was unintentional. Haha, didn't even see it till now.
And you're excused, hehe. No idea if the US is included in the itinerary. Can't help you there, sorry.

Jeannine said...

Nice list. I agree with you on intuition!

Janet said...

did you miss my letter this week?

I love Zep's In the Evening :-)