Saturday, June 30, 2007

Friday fill in

1. Been waiting for a Cure tour for such a long time!
2. Occasionally, The Cure make it to Australia. August 12th. Yeah! Cannot wait!!!.
3. Unexpected encounters can be interesting!
4. If I remember rightly, sex is great, too!
5. Where do you shop when you want that special birthday present?.
6. Oh my god, he just bought a book!
7. What are you doing this weekend? Tonight I'm looking forward to red wine and the football on TV, tomorrow my plans include dinner for Paula's birthday and Sunday, I want to find somewhere great to take photographs 'cos I have the day off!

From ex-Percy

5 comments:

Janet said...

I'll NEVER be an ex-Percy!

Hmmm, red wine sounds good and ... well, the whole weekend sounds good! I'm with ya on #4, too.

Julie said...

well, "blogger who used to have Percy on her page" was just too long to bother with...

Shirl said...

**chuckle**

loved those answers . . . and hope you have a great weekend!

MommaBoo said...

Enjoyed your list!

Hope you have a great Friday and weekend!

Julie said...

Thank you both. I'm hoping for a good one :)