Sunday, May 13, 2007

Friday fill in (on Saturday)

1. It's Saturday! Woohoo!
2. Only 13 more days til Pirates. (Only 12 days to go here, haha!) .
3. It was Friday yesterday! [ed. note: that was for Monique!]
4. I love my Canon/Maton/Toyota - take your pick.
5. Snow is something that doesn't matter, unless you are a ski bunny.
6. Mothers: everyone's got one.
7. I'd like to do sex and drugs and rock and roll this weekend. (But, as my 14 year old niece is coming over I don't think it'll happen!)

from ex-Percy

3 comments:

Shirl said...

it's still Friday here!

Behave yourself! Say hi to Georgia!

Julie said...

Been Saturday for 14 hours already. Don't know when you lot are going to catch up with us.
Georgia's on her way so, yes, I'll say hi. No choice but to behave now.

Janet said...

I'm with you on #7 LOL! Have fun with your niece! Thanks for playing :-)