Thursday, April 19, 2007

waste of bloody time

Yesterday I went to the local arboretum and then up to Mt Dandenong and took a heap of pics. I spent ages sorting through which ones to flickr and which ones to post here. I finally made three posts, each with 4 photos to show different aspects of the day. They posted fine and then, an hour or two later, they disappeared to be replaced by red crosses. This has happened to me before with pictures - blogger seems to lose half the code sometime during the day. I don't understand why. So I deleted the posts. Don't know whether I can be bothered doing it all over again. Maybe tomorrow. Grrrr

3 comments:

Shirl said...

You use blogger for comments, right? You might try using the flickr code. On your flickr pictures, click on all sizes. Choose the size you want and click on that. That brings up code to use. Copy and paste the code into your blog entry.

Might be worth a try?

Sudeaux Lux said...

Yeah, what Shirl said. And Flickr is much less likely to lose your photos. Let me say WOW about your trip and beautiful photos. The concert, flowers, bananas, dolphins, trucker vigil and more. Beautifully done!

Julie said...

I've been using picasa which requires no copy/pasting, just click on 'blog this'. I think what I've done is try to edit the post (ie add text) before picasa has finished fully loading the pics. I think. I'll try again later and be a bit more patient and see what happens.

PS. Thank you Susan :)