Friday, March 30, 2007

Thursday Thirteen #5

Thirteen things I try to do but would really like to be able to do well......
1. Play guitar like Jimmy Page
2. Take professional looking photographs
3. Lose weight
4. Make money (!)
5. Cook like a proper chef
6. Write books - you know, like Tolkien or Dorothy Dunnett.
7. Have a good relationship that lasts for ever.
8. Calligraphy
9. Sing - like anyone who's in tune.
10. Play tennis
11. Dance - there's nothing worse than an ageing headbanger!
12. Ride a motorcycle again - lost my nerve on that one.
13. Make interesting conversation.

http://thursdaythirteen.com/

5 comments:

Janet said...

Dude I'm with you on each and every one of those! GREAT list!

Julie said...

Thanks.
By the time I'd finished the list I felt really inadequate about all these things I can sort of do but not very well.

Durward Discussion said...

Great list. I may just borrow 3, 6, and 9 to get started.

Shirl said...

super list!

(and harrowing might have been slight hyperbole. but only slight)

Julie said...

Hi Jamie - feel free. Thanks for the comment.
Hehe Shirl, I bet not.