Saturday, March 10, 2007

Friday fill in

1. Fridays are .... just another day in the life of a secondhand bookseller
2. It was a dark and stormy night; .... and the possums moved into the upstairs bedroom to escape the weather. Some of them lived to tell the tale.
3. I was walking along the footpath, engaged in a heated argument with a person who claimed that Neil Diamond was a better singer than Robert Plant. In my fury at such stupidity I swung out my arms, laden with grocery shopping ... and then I hit a parked car, causing the alarm to go off!
4. If wishes were ... dollars, then I'd .... be rich
5. Do you get .... it? Well, do you?
6. Where in the world is ... MJ Arcadia Bookshop?
7. This weekend, I hope to ... take some good photographs!
from Percy

4 comments:

Janet said...

OMG did you really have possums upstairs? How scary!

As for the person and his/her claims in #3, obviously delusional and in need of some serious meds, that one!

I think you should take some pics of the bookshop!

Thanks for playing :-)

Shirl said...

Wait a minute! Neil Diamond is better than almost anyone! Except, perhaps, Barry Manilow!

**chortle**

Julie said...

Yes, we did have possums in the house - someone left a window open and in they came. It's Laurie's room up there and he was away, so they moved in - until he came back. Then it was on - The Great Possum War of 2007.

Julie said...

Shirl, I sincerely hope you're joking. I know you are. Right?