Sunday, March 25, 2007

Friday fill in (on Saturday)

1. Don't you hate it when ... blogs just disappear for no reason!
2. The best compliment I ever got was ... "you're the best teacher I ever had"!
3. Why am I ... so broke at ... my age!
4. History ... fascinates me.
5. This weekend I plan to .... go to The Basin Music Festival and to Georgia's birthday dinner.
6. Smoking ... is one of my worst habits.
7. "From the ashes a fire shall be woken, a light from the shadows ... “All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost; the old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, a light from the shadows shall spring; renenwed shall be blade that was broken, the crownless again shall be king." *sigh* I do love that book.


from here

2 comments:

Janet said...

Dude, you rock, you're the only one that got #7!

And I can identify with #3.

Thanks for playing!

Julie said...

I've read that book so many times. I'd be ashamed of myself if I got it wrong.