Friday, February 09, 2007

My top 5 Led Zeppelin songs...

Percy, aka Janet has asked me this. It's a tough one.
Kashmir - no doubt about this one.
Heartbreaker
Ten Years Gone
When The Levee Breaks
Gallows Pole/Dazed and Confused/Nobody's Fault But Mine/In my Time of Dying/Achilles Last Stand/Immigrant Song/How Many More Times/No Quarter/Ramble On/Since I've Been Lovin' You/Battle of Evermore - it's a medley, dontcha know! Haha, I couldn't decide.

It'd be easier to do my top 5 albums:
Physical Graffiti
Led Zep 3
4
2
1 (or maybe Houses of the Holy)
in that order.

Hmmm. Now I want to go and listen to them all.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahhhh, cheatin'! well, let me add to my five:

Misty Mountain Hop
Ramble On
Over The Hills and Far Away
Bron-y-Aur Stomp
Fool In The Rain

PLUS

Dancin' Days
Communication Breakdown
Black Dog
Going to California
Hot Dog
Houses of the Holy
Nobody's Fault by Mine
Rock And Roll
Ten Years Gone
The Ocean
What Is and What Should Never Be
Whole Lotta Love

Sudeaux Lux said...

ARRGHHH! How do you pick out your five favorite children? Okay, here's five I like in no particular order.

1. I Can't Quit You Baby

2. Kashmir

3. Ramble On

4. Tangerine - (i learned to play the 12-string on this song)

5.Communication Breakdown

Julie said...

Another Zepophile. Yay!