Saturday, February 03, 2007

Friday fill in (on Saturday)

1. July 21st is ....3 days after my father's birthday. (He'll be 78 this year)
2. ... is my favorite hand lotion. Hmmm, I don't use any.
3. Mt. Fuji ....is a tourist attraction - to the point where it has film named after it (?)
4. Professor Snape is ....evil but may turn out to be a good guy -we'll find out later this year.
5. I would love to ....oh, so many things. Have money, take good photos, get a cat, see the world....
6. When I need a little pick me up, I reach for ....coffee, cigarettes, alcohol.
7. When I daydream, I often dream about ....travelling.

courtesy of here

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahhhh, yes, traveling! I love that too :-)

Thanks for playing!

Shirl said...

1. July 21st is ....9 days before my brother Jeff's birthday
2. ... is my favorite hand lotion. Goatmilk by Crabtree &Evelyn
3. Mt. Fuji ....is a tourist attraction. I'll steal yours
4. Professor Snape is ....Alan Rickman and I have a one-off copy of a signed picture of him. Remind me to tell you the story
5. I would love to ....have enough money to take care of the farm the way I want. Meet my blogfriends in realtime. Meet the man of my dreams.
6. When I need a little pick me up, I reach for ....a pepsi.
7. When I daydream, I often dream about .... I'm not going to answer this one! *evil grin*

Shirl said...

oh good! it published!