Saturday, October 28, 2006

I am so fucking furious. I cannot believe the incompetence of some people. I resigned from teaching on the 13th October. I saw the financial people, got my super sorted and went out and ordered a new car. Toyota rang me yesterday to tell me the car will be ready on Tuesday. I told them I probably wouldn't have my money through till a few days after that. No worries, I've put a deposit it on it so it's fine. Then yesterday there was a letter from the superannuation people waiting for me when I got home.
My stupid fuckwit of an ex-employer hasn't informed then officially of my resignation. Once they receive that THEN they'll start processing my money - which takes 3 weeks. It's been two weeks since I resigned. They've cut me off the department email system, they've stopped my pay, they've done all those things that suit them. But have they done the one thing that I need them to do....NO. I am so angry. I am more than angry. I am seething, furious, spitting chips.

No comments: